Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just got back home camp 2 days ago.

And guess what, the best memories were GETTING HURT AND PLAYING UNDER THE RAIN.

It was torturing also at the camp.

Brr, have to look at that fella's face everytime in class makes me feel like punching him.

P-U-R-E J-E-R-K

Getting seniors signature was really tough. Have to do lotsa stupid stuff just to get their signature. I just dare not get teachers' signature and the facilitators signature (Anyway, who cares, i got 2 facilitators signature)

The games were really insane and it really toughen me up. I HAVE GOT MUSCLES already! :P

Ronda at night was really syok. But being scared by guys in the middle of the night, wasnt really a nice thing.

I SAYANG him even more now. (:


OUR SCHOOL'S magazine is really B-O-R-I-N-G.

No comments: