Friday, December 14, 2007

Back to my old self back during the holidays, doing boring stuff daily..
Emo feelings is back whenever i felt sad..or just rejected...
But why must everything came to me out of sudden??
Haizzz....lately watch this really really nice and touching movie..

Jeng jeng jeng jeng!!!

A song to the sun!! NICE!!




Yui!! she is sooo cute!! xD + talented...*unlike me* xD


OMG..he kinda hot leh!! plus he is caring to his gf.. *awwww*





Steven!! i need the series of this show!!! coz i dint cry yet..haha! xD

The way she plays her guitar~ geng ah!!! She sings like an angel~

My lil bro: Jia ah, she play guitar better than u ah!! Look look look...
Me: Sigh* cANNOT AH!!
My lil bro: He song damn nice leh!!
Me: I know laaaaa....==''

Well, i kinda paiseh abit leh that time..


But why must she die so early?? haizzz....why??!! *in dat movie*

sob sob....

No comments: