Saturday, October 6, 2007

it was my best birthday ever!! my sweet sweet 15 b'day!!!
well, went to 1u and celebrated...though i din expect dat i got so many b'day presents..but u all seriously gave a big big surprise yesterday..
i really really am surprise..and touched at the same time..bcuz..it was my first tym getting that much of surprises..and well, im sry that i was being kinda emo that tym..*well sum of u all saw*..just keep it as a secret ba... and whenever i saw u all right after i just cried..i just...wanna cry again..i duno why...sorry for making u all so worried..bcuz..it was my b'day..i i dunt like anything to ruin my once in a year b'day...


and thanks for evrything that day!! i love de cake!! love u al so much!! i dint even expect that there will be a cake waiting for me de..we watch 2 times movie..well, one is hairspray..

1) me and ee ling fall asleep..*its kinda boring* sowie..XD
2) well, too many songs liao lar..
3) we put our legs uo on de seats infront...*thx to eeling to teach us that*


2nd movie...resident evill..*damn scary*

1) i screamed like mad fella...
2) well, chee guan scared me lotsa tym!! *got heartattck liao*
3) my legs and hand was actually shaking!!!
4) i duno hu the heck hu scared me at de back!!!
5) i hug my bag like my own pillow..haha..
6)damn violence wei de show!!!
7) nowonder they say under 18 yrs do not watch..
8) woo..my bro actually scream!! XD
9) ee ling and chee guan cant stop laughing!! wads wrong wid them? seeing me screaming funny ah? well, i felt so coward watching that..XD

bfore de movie...we went to play bowling!! woot!! i actually beat kayjun!! gwahahhahahaha!! i damn siao de.. maybe its b'day luck..~~ xD.. but in snooker..me, gloria, and yi xuan play like noob ppl..coz...we din even play bfore..haha..well, chee guan and jiakent play till damn pro and yeng ah!! our sifu!! haha...we saw hun fai too! he was kinda surprise to see me though..lol...coz i wanst wearing my nike shirt..XD..haha~

and den we went makan makan at pizza hut..where i got my own surprise by them by a b'day cake!! XD..love it so much..eat till damn full..lucky the cake is enuf for jiakent..and de pizza too! :) oei keong eat alot wei...haha..got own personal pizza sumore..

aaron is a good 'baby stitter' haha..i cant believe he can actually look after my annoying bro..Xp..montri is right after all...

o.o!! i though tian loong and yu ming wunt come..but at last they did appear..gloria miss yu ming so much!! :) and thanks to jin hwei and sulaine especially for everything!! xp..and to montri..DUNT forget to teach me how to play guitar ya! gwahahahaa..





my best b'day ever..thank u ppl!! love ya~

No comments: