Friday, July 13, 2007

Duno wads wrong with me today..ngam ngam recover from dat stupid flu dat causes me to have sorethroat....*ARHH..WHERE'S MY VOICEZ!!!!!*...im soo emotional today..maybe after cuming back from school..the reason is..I CANT GP PLAY WITH JEH YING AND ENG SIEW AND MUN YEE TML AT SAHARA FIELD!!!! * I noe i complain alot today*..BUT WAD TO DO!! I MEMANG LIKE DAT WAN!! HARD TO GET RID OF IT! CANT STOP IT!

why!!! WHY!!! I DUNO Y!!!!

i just wanna have fun!! before i got the the pressure of studying!!!

i duno y!! haih......

today teman jeh ying walk up the stairs..block to block..DAMN TIRING!!!!....BUT FUN LA..CAN ponteng...went wrong class twice!! wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why on earth is 4br class at block D!!!!




AND during recess...complain alot coz..din even noe today got interview..at first i tot got marching interview..and reaction was like...WHAT DE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND LAINE LAINE got pissed of by me..coz..i complain too much coz got de interview..




and i stay for no reason..and being persuaded to go for de bod interview..haih..well, it was not really fun..but..normal to me de...coz..being interview lotsa tym de..gabriel soo GAN ZHEONG!!..

maybe it was his first tym being interview... well, dat woon ying damn scared to be interview...haha........well, i din really bother bout dat...XD..hard to persuade her..XD..AT LIBRARY I ALSO GOT PISSED OFF..GOT THE DISPLAY WAS LIKE...RUIN!!!!....

IM PISSED PISSED TODAY....

No comments: