Saturday, February 24, 2007

NOT NORMAL!!

okay...

what homework i had not done yet...

hmm..

art.....not yet....halfway only..

maths..done...

OOHHYAH!! DE LAPORAN!!

CELEbrating cny in my hometown rawks!! on the first day i went back to hometown..there is a open house organixe by my uncle...well, it turn out quite well at first..but at the end.....soon ..u noe....ppl got drunk...and starts dancing.....with the preety girl hire by my uncle to entertain guest..espECIALLY GUYS!! NO OFFENCE* ITS LIKE THEY GO SIAO after seeing them...kinda scary looking at these ppls who got drunk....

THE next day... there is blackout at the night....cant even sleep!! and when there is blackout..those gangsters took the orportunity the ride their motorbikes around and starts honking really loud around!!! damn idoitic la those ppls..

the next day...had fun challenging couz in burping..end up i lose pulak...haiz... wtd..im a gal..
haha...my bro and my couz gfot the biggest angpao....well, they fall from the motorbike until so cham.. couz got the wound dat is bigger..padahal he din even shout..or cry..or wateva..my bro pulak came home shouting...my couz is a true guy!! he can tahan but keep sweating there...well, he kena marah for no reason...
its my bro's fault hu wants to follow him..altoh he advice him not tyo follow de...

kids nowadays are so smart!! there is this tym that my litle cousins used tilam as a slide to slide from the stairs...haiz...nobody noticed that sum more...

had fun playin firecrackers and bombs!!! syok betul la..bought it at the policemen he... weird le...
haha...lazie to type more..

ciaoz ppl....

happy cny!!

No comments: