Saturday, January 13, 2007

so boreddddd....

its like hell in school..*kinda*... have to obey the stupid rules... *grrrr***.. haiz..my brother got chicken pox pulak..if i still din kena..must kena two injections!!! *someone save my soul~~~* i hate homeworks!! but le..got hw oso good...got knowledge..haha.. haiz..i pity guys la..kh taught by mr allen...haiz.....kena wacking at the butt syok tak?? haha..

haiz..the board oso haven finish decorating yet..if havent finish i sei lo next week... bleach rawks!!! ichigo~~~~ suai ge~~~ hahaha... i wan to but sumore of the comic books but i just couldnt find the episod i wan...haiz...sap pai punya fella la me...


haiz...nobody cares bout me...nobody!!!! stupid fella la him..din choi ppl these days... *haiz..*..
*forget bout dat la..*...KRS OOOHH KRS.... and FOOTBALL OOOHH FOOTBALL.. I Duno whther i can cope wit my studies anot..i realy hope i can..i dun wan to let down the ppls tat had put lots of hope on me...

No comments: